- Click on the globe to center map on this point, or
- Enter stellar coordinates (ra dec) or ASAS designation (hhmmss-ddmm.m)
into the Coordinates window.
- Only stars with brightness mag (V-band/I-band), brightness dispersion
err and number of observations N falling within
selected ranges will be displayed.
- Select Pan to recenter displayed field (Click Apply!) or
- Select Plot Curve (and Apply!) to change to the data-retrieval
- Click on the star to get its light curve.
- Then, click Get Data button to download stellar data (ASCII text).